Kathryn is an experienced and qualified swimming instructor. She loves teaching babies and toddlers how to be water safe, children how to improve their stroke with a fun and engaging approach and how to help adults take the initiative to learn to swim. Kathryn is also a qualified personal trainer and is qualified in personal nutrition.
Let’s hear from her!
I am a qualified swim coach, and I love teaching my little tadpole swimmers how to be water safe, my superstar swimmers how to improve stroke and how to help my brave adults take the initiative to learn to swim. I love what I do, I love waking up and going to see my clients everyday, being outside and helping people who want to better themselves.
“I am currently 10th in the 2017 Woman’s Vertical World Circuit – Having come 6th in the Dubai leg of the series competing against professional vertical circuit runners.”
• SWIM SOUTH AFRICA, LEARN TO SWIM CERTIFICATE
• NATIONAL POOL LIFEGUARD QUALIFICATION, ROYAL LIFE SAVING SOCIETY UK
• LEVEL 3 FITNESS DIPLOMA
• GROUP EXERCISE LEADER, ME FIT PRO
• SHAW ACADEMY PERSONAL NUTRITION COURSE
• PALEO NUTRITIONIST DIPLOMA
• CAPSICUM CULINARY COOKING SCHOOL